"I must tell you, the photography class you conducted for spouses on Saturday morning was simply terrific! In fact it was the talk of the meeting. You have a real gift for making complicated things seem simple and a wonderful ability to share your knowledge in the practical and meaningful way." -Wm. Michael Warren Jr. (CEO Energen Corp.)
Hosted by Malcolm Carmichael or Roger Witney; Banff's best known professional photographers with over 2 years photography experience in the Canadian Rockies.
- Our "Photography 101" is a fascinating, fun and informative workshop for everyone who just wants to take better photographs with their own digital cameras.
- Participants will enjoy learning basic camera fundamentals as well as tips on lighting and composition plus managing and storing digital files.
- During both classroom and outdoor portions of the workshop, questions are welcomed, digital photography is de-mystified and secrets of the pros are revealed!
- Participants are urged to bring their cameras, camera manuals and their imaginations!
- Perfect for conference activity days and spouse programs, workshops are usually half day (3 hours) and can accommodate 1 to approximately 15 people.
- Malcolm and Roger's comprehensive photographic knowledge of the Bow Valley makes it possible to customize workshops to suit any location in the Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise or Kananaskis area.